Social media Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are set by Seiko Vision UK Ltd (Nexus Court, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AG, UK) its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Promoter”.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for the Promoter’s employees, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. However, internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account are required.
4. By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person per platform. Multiple entries from the same person on the same platform will be disqualified. No person may win more than 1 (one) prize.
5. The competition will start on Saturday 11th November 2023 and it will terminate on the closing date Tuesday 19th December 2023 at 23:59 hereinafter the “Promotional Period”. No entries will be permitted before or after the Promotional Period.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
To enter the competition, you must:
Log into your Facebook and/or Instagram account (or create one for free) and like the Competition Announcement post on Facebook and/or Instagram.
Tag one person in the comments section of the Competition Announcement post on Facebook and/or Instagram.
Follow Seiko Vision UK Pages on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeikoVisionUK and/or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seiko_visionuk/
All of the above actions must be completed in order to enter the competition.
There will be a total of 1 (one) Prize consisting of a £350 gift voucher from https://www.buyagift.co.uk to spend against an experience available on their website. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
The winner will be randomly selected by software from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be announced in the Promoter’s social media accounts within 14 (fourteen) working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
The winner will be contacted via Direct Message (DM) to the social media account used on entry within 14 (fourteen) working days of the end of the Promotion Period and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 48 hours of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin, or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
c. contains or refers to any unauthorized third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The Promoter will notify the entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
9. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.